Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: Improving metadata for disaster-relief and uniting ...
From: John Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:08:22 EDT

*****  To join INSNA, visit  *****

FYI, for future reference, you need to use NORA, a program created by  Jeff
Jonas and currently operated by IBM.  I believe he is already involved  at the
top levels helping the hurricane evacuee matching efforts.

If anyone needs any additional help specific to identifying and locating
hurricane victims, I will be happy to help point them in the right direction and
get them in touch with some of the database directors for the hurricane
relief  data centers.

Good Luck,

network researchers ( To unsubscribe, send