Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: Katrina-related...re: Improving metadata for disaster-relief and uniting ...
From: John Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:08:22 EDT

FYI, for future reference, you need to use NORA, a program created by  Jeff
Jonas and currently operated by IBM.  I believe he is already involved  at the
top levels helping the hurricane evacuee matching efforts.

If anyone needs any additional help specific to identifying and locating
hurricane victims, I will be happy to help point them in the right direction and
get them in touch with some of the database directors for the hurricane
relief  data centers.

_http://magazine.digitalidworld.com/Mar04/Page20.pdf_
(http://magazine.digitalidworld.com/Mar04/Page20.pdf)

Good Luck,