Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Network visualization (GUESS) survey
From: "Adar, Eytan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:50:57 -0700

*****  To join INSNA, visit  *****

I am currently trying to write a paper on a visualization/analysis
system I have written (called GUESS).  Since one of the main targets of
this (freely available) system is the SNA community, I would really like
to get some feedback on what people like/don't like in these systems.

The survey shouldn't take very long, but it will help the paper (a lot!)
and will guide future development of the system.

If you've never heard of GUESS, don't worry about looking it up right
now.  I would actually like some answers from people who know nothing
about it.

network researchers ( To unsubscribe, send