Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Network visualization (GUESS) survey
From: "Adar, Eytan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:50:57 -0700

I am currently trying to write a paper on a visualization/analysis
system I have written (called GUESS).  Since one of the main targets of
this (freely available) system is the SNA community, I would really like
to get some feedback on what people like/don't like in these systems.

The survey shouldn't take very long, but it will help the paper (a lot!)
and will guide future development of the system.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=316231314991

If you've never heard of GUESS, don't worry about looking it up right
now.  I would actually like some answers from people who know nothing
about it.

Thanks!

Eytan