Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Tools for collecting ego-centered network data via the web
From: Constanze Stockhammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:31:27 +0200

*****  To join INSNA, visit  *****

Dear all,
I'm currently working on my PhD, which deals with the influence of social capital on the academic spin-off formation process.
In this context, I'd like to know whether there are any tools available that support the design of web-based ego network questionnaires?

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
Constanze Stockhammer
Department of Marketing
Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
Augasse 2-6
1090 Vienna, Austria
 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> mailto:[log in to unmask]

network researchers ( To unsubscribe, send