Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: UCINET workshop in Europe
From: Dc Christopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:57:40 +0100

Dear David

There are two courses run at the Essex University summer school in data analysis.  Although associated closely with the Department of Politics at Essex and the European Consortium for Political Research the courses have a wider social science scope.  These are 2 week courses and have been running for quite a few years between July and August.     Check:   http://www.essex.ac.uk/methods/

I undearstand the Department of Management at Bristol University is also preparing a one week course for next June-July aimed at Business School postgrads and practitioners.  Check their web next month.  http://www.efm.bris.ac.uk/management/

Hope this was helpful

Dimitris

Dr Dimitris C Christopoulos
Senior Lecturer