Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: Multirelational egonets
From: Tom Valente <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:52:53 -0700

Gianluca:
Depending on your specific aims, it might make more sense to do this
analysis in a statistical package (SAS, SPSS, STATA) than in UCINET.
You can convert the data to a dyadic dataset and analyze all the
relations simultaneously.
- Tom

[log in to unmask] wrote:

>Hi everybody,
>
>I have multirelational network data on the same set of actors, and I want to analyze how each actor's ego-network structure changes across relations.
>
>Is there any more efficient way to do it than to extract the egonet of each actor from each network and then analyze dissimilarities pairwise?
>
>Best,
>
>Gianluca

To learn more about my evaluation book go to:
http://www.oup-usa.org/isbn/0195141768.html
My personal webpage:
http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~tvalente/
---