what does "pork" evoke

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:48:47 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Curious if I am the only one to whom the question of,
What does the word "pork" evoke?
Immediately thinks "tryfe"!*

*Translation: non-kosher.

Which reminds me of the Jewish family who had FIVE sets of dishes:
2 for everyday dairy or meat meals.
2 for Passover dairy or meat meals
1 for the occasional ham sandwich!

 Barry