]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  October 2005

SOCNET October 2005

Re: Targeting critical nodes in criminal networks

Sam Friedman <[log in to unmask]>

Sam Friedman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:10:23 -0400

text/plain

interesting indeed

>>> "Iain Lang" <[log in to unmask]> 10/12/2005 5:03:50 PM >>>
I believe the French authorities in Algeria used some rudimentary form
of network analysis to identify that it would be good to target forgers,
as well as to identify who the forgers were--such things not being
clear, in illegal groups--since there was a lot of flow to and from
them. I did not make this clear in my previous post.
With regards
Iain