LISTSERV Archives

BEST-L Home

BEST-L  November 2005

BEST-L November 2005

Re: [Fwd: Greenpeace Semester]]

Steve Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>

Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:36:46 -0500

text/plain

Wayne:  Just FYI, this was widely circulated on campus with a request to
pass it on.  I chose to NOT pass it on to anyone.

Dr. Stephen R. Humphrey, Director of Academic Programs,
School of Natural Resources and Environment,
Box 116455, 103 Black Hall, University of Florida
Gainesville, FL  32611-6455  USA
Tel. 352-392-9230, Fax 352-392-9748
http://snre.ufl.edu