LISTSERV Archives

GSAMENSISSUES-L Home

GSAMENSISSUES-L  November 2005

GSAMENSISSUES-L November 2005

Re: GSA and Interest Group

"K.Davidson" <[log in to unmask]>

GSA Mens' Issues SIG <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:39:39 -0000

text/plain

This looks excellent news, and indeed we should discuss the possibility
of publication(s).
Kate

Dr Kate Davidson
Centre for Research on Ageing and Gender
Department of Sociology
University of Surrey
GUILDFORD
GU2 7XH

+44 1483 683964

President Elect of the British Society of Gerontology

www.soc.surrey.ac.uk/kate_davidson.htm
www.soc.surrey.ac.uk/crag
www.britishgerontology.org