]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  November 2005

SOCNET November 2005

Greenpeace and six degrees of separation

Moses Boudourides <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:32:15 +0200

TEXT/PLAIN

Hello socnet!

A friend has just sent me this: Greenpeace is trying to locate the whaling
fleet through Milgram's famous experiment (or whatever was made known as
"six degrees of separation"). I was wondering whether eventually one might
have access to their data.

Best regards,

--Moses