Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2006

GRADSTUDENT-L 2006

UF Peace Corps E-Mail: Atlanta Peace Corps Recruiters in Town

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:33:46 -0500

text/plain

Dear Faculty and Staff,

Please forward this to others who may be interested. Recruiters from the
Peace Corps Atlanta Regional Office will be on campus Monday and Tuesday--20
and 21 March -- to kick off the Regional Office's Recruiting Blitz! We will
have a table set up at the Reitz Union Colonnade starting around noon on
Monday and throughout the day on Tuesday. Both evenings there will be a
General Information Meeting held from 5:30-6:30 at McCarty D, Room 1031.
Please spread the word to your students--both graduate and undergraduate.
We are looking for students who want to help others in developing countries
and we have spots open in the areas of agriculture, computer science,
environment, teaching, youth development, community development, health and
HIV/AIDS, business, urban and regional planning and building construction.
In addition, if any professors would like to give any of their lecture time
for the recruiters to speak to their classes, please contact Amy Panikowski
at [log in to unmask] or call 392-6783. Thank you for getting this information
out to our students!

Make a difference,

Amy E. Panikowski
Malawi 2001-2002