]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2006

GRADSTUDENT-L 2006

UF Peace Corps Returned Volunteers to Gather April 7

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:59:52 -0400

text/plain

Calling all Gainesville area Returned Peace Corps Volunteers! Come help us
revive the RPCV group by joining us for an informal Meet & Greet. Connect
with folks that have walked in your shoes and lived to tell about it!

When:  Friday, April 7  5:30pm-?
Where: Lillian's (downtown, next to Harry's)
            112 SE 1st St

Please help spread the word to other RPCVs that may not be on our email
list. We look forward to seeing you there!

Other Upcoming Events for RPCVs to get involved!!

13 April:  RPCVs Show and Tell their Country of Service!  Tables have been
reserved at the Reitz Colonnade for RPCVs to share their pictures, clothes,
history, and whatever else with passersby.  An official Peace Corps table
with be next you and a recruiter for any questions.  If you are interested
in sharing your experiences please email Amy Panikowski at [log in to unmask]
to let her know when you are available.  The event will start at 9 and end
at 3 and we are asking for at least a one hour shift.  Please come out and
share how wonderful your country of service was to you!

22 April:  Bon Voyage Party for UF Nominees.  Please join us to send off new
volunteers who have been nominated to serve in the Peace Corps.  These
students have worked very hard and are very excited about traveling abroad
and serving in their designated sectors.  Location is TBA very soon and is
likely to be a potluck event.  Also, please bring and share photos of your
country.  Please RSVP for this event to Amy Panikowski at [log in to unmask]

On behalf of the small group of RPCVs assisting me in putting these events
together, we look forward to seeing you at these events!!

Make a difference,
Amy E. Panikowski
Malawi 2001-2002
Peace Corps Campus Recruiter