]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2006

GRADSTUDENT-L 2006

UF Graduate Student Council Financial Affairs Survey

Lindsey Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:05:10 -0400

text/plain

Dear Fellow UF Graduate Student,

The UF Graduate Student Council Committee for Financial Affairs has put
together a survey in response to reported problems with funding in a number
of departments and offices across the University of Florida. We have created
this anonymous survey so we can obtain a broad and honest assessment of
graduate student experiences with pay, tuition and fee waivers, and
financial aid. It can be found at:

http://grove.ufl.edu/~gsc/form/finance.php

The last day to fill out the survey form is Thursday, August 31, 2006.

While there have been extensive problems in the past, many of these have
been acknowledged and remedied by the administration. To keep the amount of
data manageable, we would like to focus on the Spring and Summer of 2006 to
see which issues are currently unresolved. It should take between five and
ten minutes to fill out the survey, depending on the level of difficulty you
have had with financial matters at the University. More detailed responses
will help us better address your particular problems, but any response is
appreciated. There is space at the end of the survey for you to tell us of
any other issues that were not addressed in this survey or to elaborate on
your specific experiences. All questions are optional; if you wish to give
us your contact information there is a space provided to do so.

Thanks,

Lindsey Collins and Karla Addesso
Cochairs
UF Graduate Student Council Committee for Financial Affairs