]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2006

GRADSTUDENT-L 2006

Upcoming UF Graduate Student Council Meeting and Social

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:43:16 -0400

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  10 August 2006

To:    All UF Graduate Students

From:  Andrew Jenkins
	 UF Graduate Student Council

RE:    17 AUGUST 2006 GSC MEETING

The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) will hold its "summer" meeting
Thursday, 17 August 2006 in Room 50 of Keene-Flint Hall on the UF campus at
6:30 p.m. All graduate and professional students are invited to attend.
Refreshments will be provided.

Please also plan to attend the GSC social on Monday, 14 August 2006, to
welcome new graduate and professional students to UF.  We will meet on the
patio of the Gainesville Ale House (3950 SW Archer Road) at 8:00 p.m.

Please visit our website for additional information:

http://grove.ufl.edu/~gsc/wp/

We look forward to seeing you there!