]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2006

GRADSTUDENT-L 2006

UF Academic Technology GTA Workshops for Fall 2006

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:11:07 -0400

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  28 August 2006

To:    All UF Graduate Students

From:  Winnie Cooke, Ph.D
       UF Academic Technology Teaching Center Director

RE:    FALL 2006 GTA WORKSHOPS

The UF Academic Technology Teaching Center and UF Graduate School is
offering a series of workshops focusing on the needs of new and experienced
graduate teaching assistants (GTAs). To find out more about the Fall 2006
series, please click on this link:

http://grove.ufl.edu/~teachctr/workshops/register/

Graduate students who are not currently teaching, but aspire to teach in the
future, are also welcome to attend and participate.

If you have any questions, please telephone me at 392-2010 or e-mail me at

Thank you!