]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2006

GRADSTUDENT-L 2006

UF Graduate Student Council: Lake Wauberg Social on September 10

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:44:34 -0400

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   5 Septebmer 2006

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   Kristin Tennyson
        UF Graduate Student Council

RE:     UF GRADUATE STUDENT COUNCIL SOCIAL ON SEPTEMBER 10

This coming Sunday, 10 September 2006, the UF Graduate Student Council (GSC)
is holding a social at Lake Wauburg just south of Gainesville on US 441,
starting at 11:30 a.m.

Join your fellow graduate students for a day of barbequing, playing
volleyball and touch football, and relaxing by the lake. This is a "potluck
social," so please bring a dish or item along with you, such as cups,
plates, utensils, charcoal, lighter fluid, soda, iced tea or salads (pasta,
fruit, potato, etc.).

The social will take place at the Pavilion 1 grill and picnic tables on the
southside entrances to Lake Wauburg. For more information and directions,
click on this link:

http://www.recsports.ufl.edu/lakewauburg.aspx

Remember to bring your Gator One ID card, which is required for entry to
Lake Wauburg.

Please RSVP to Kristin Tennyson ([log in to unmask]) to let GSC if you will be
attending this social and what you will be bringing, so we can be sure to
have everything to make this social a success for everyone.

If you have any questions, please e-mail Kristin Tennyson at:

The more, the merrier, so feel free to tell your friends.

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you Sunday.