]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2006

GRADSTUDENT-L 2006

UF Journal of Law & Public Policy Seeks Graduate Submissions

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:47:56 -0400

text/plain

The Journal of Law & Public Policy is seeking graduate students in any
program to become members of our interdisciplinary journal. This is an
excellent opportunity for anyone trying to get published, as we regularly
select student works for publication in our quarterly issues.  To become a
member, you must compete in our writing competition by writing a relatively
short research piece.  We accept submittals on any topic you wish to write
about, provided it is relevant in some way to the law.

The Journal is an interdisciplinary, non-partisan organization devoted to
the study, commentary and analysis of domestic legal and social issues.
Founded in 1987, the Journal fosters contemporary discourse on judicial
decisions, legislation, law reform, and other legal and social issues facing
public policy decision-makers.  Each published issue contains both
analytical and thought-provoking articles written by lawyers, judges,
scholars, and public officials.  The Journal is published three times a year
by the University of Florida's Levin College of Law, and is nationally
ranked in the Top Ten of law and public policy legal journals.

For more information, please come to our competition meeting on TUESDAY,
SEPTEMBER 19, in Room 202, Williamson Hall at 6:15 PM.  The meeting is not
mandatory for those wishing to participate in the competition, however, all
necessary information will be discussed. For those interested who cannot
make it to the meeting, or if you have any questions at all, please contact
Meghann Hoskinson at [log in to unmask]