]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2006

GRADSTUDENT-L 2006

UF Graduate Student Council Meeting: 19 October 2006

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:00:20 -0400

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  17 October 2006

To:    All UF Graduate Students

From:  Andrew Jenkins
       UF Graduate Student Council President

RE:    UF GRADUATE STUDENT COUNCIL MEETING: 19 OCTOBER 2006

The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) invites all graduate students to
attend its general meeting on Thursday, 19 October 2006 at the Harn Museum
on the University of Florida campus.

Refreshments and sign in will be available beginning at 6:00 p.m., and the
meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Harn Auditorium.

Department representatives are required to attend general meetings (the
third Thursday of every month at 6:30 p.m.) and report proceedings to their
colleagues. If you are a department representative, please encourage others
in your department to attend these meetings.

On the agenda for this coming meeting we have officer and committee reports
covering a range of topics.  We also intend to discuss UF GSC's role in
developments regarding the UF College of Liberal Arts and Sciences'
Five-Year Plan, including UF GSC representation on a new committee/task
force.  If you have a topic for discussion, please arrive early and place it
on the new business portion of the agenda.

For more information, click on this link to the UF GSC website...

http://grove.ufl.edu/~gsc/wp/

...or e-mail me at:

We hope to see you there!