]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2006

GRADSTUDENT-L 2006

For RETURNED PEACE CORPS VOLUNTEERS - Faculty and Grad Students

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:02:37 -0500

text/plain

Dear RPCVs,

Hello!  I hope you all are well rested from the holiday and are ready to
start a new semester.  For those of you who have filled out the database
questionnaire, thank you very much!  It's been fun to learn where others
have served and what they have done and how Peace Corps has impacted their
lives.  Because it's the beginning of a new semester, I am asking again
(before this semester gets busy) for all RPCVs to complete the
questionnaire.  This is important in that I may need a hand in certain areas
where I'm not an expert (for instance, Latin America) -- not to mention,
it's really nice to brag to classes how many RPCVs are on campus.  So
please, if you haven't done so already, fill out the questionnaire -- it
only takes 2 minutes.  If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact me.  In addition, I am in the process of creating a listserv and
will get that information to you as soon as possible.  Take care and good
luck this semester!!

Link to the form:

http://www.cals.ufl.edu/globalgators/peacecorps/returnedForm.html

Make a difference,