Re: GSA November 2006

"Sorock, Gary S." <[log in to unmask]>

GSA Mens' Issues SIG <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:57:37 -0500

text/plain

I could perhaps present on older men at work, but would prefer to do this with someone else.

Gary Sorock

________________________________

From: GSA Mens' Issues SIG on behalf of Richard Russell
Sent: Mon 2/20/2006 4:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GSA November 2006

Hello Kate (and all)

Kate, great to hear from you - hope you are well. I'd be interested in presenting on the role of leisure activity in the lives of caregiving men, how men utilize (or do not utilize) leisure to mitigate caregiver stress and burnout, and the gender/social/cultural construction of leisure. Normally, I'd be happy to help organize a sesson, but I'll be out of the country during mid-March. Let me know if there's any way I can help out. Best, Rich Russell