Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Sight Impaired Students in College Tutoring Centers

Eileen Howell <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:01:24 -0500

text/plain

We have JAWS which is a screen reader (software). Our library web page
has both the APA and the MLA format on its pages, and visually impaired
students can use JAWS software to "read" the text to them.

Eileen Howell
Sullivan County Community College