Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Developmental Reading Test Info

Lois Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 May 2006 08:25:11 -0400

text/plain

Thanks for explaining the process at San Jacinto College.

I would note that TABE stands for Test (for) Adult Basic Education. It is
widely used in other states as well as Texas, whereas the THEA is used, to
my knowledge, only in Texas. (No offense, I hope. Having lived in Texas for
34 years, I could easily have made the same slip. :-)

Lois