]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  May 2006

SOCNET May 2006

Fwd: Legislative Alert from the Federation

Stanley Wasserman <[log in to unmask]>

Stanley Wasserman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 May 2006 13:54:46 -0400

text/plain

Jim Moody emailed the list last week about this amendment.
Here's your chance to express your opinion on something that really
matters.

SW

Begin forwarded message: