Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  July 2006

SOCNET July 2006

qualitatively analyzing social capital/the social network over time

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:39:21 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Posted on behalf of Roderick Lee.
Please reply to him, and not to me.

 Barry

  Barry Wellman Professor of Sociology NetLab Director
  wellman at chass.utoronto.ca http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman

  Centre for Urban & Community Studies University of Toronto
  455 Spadina Avenue Toronto Canada M5S 2G8 fax:+1-416-978-7162

  You're invited to visit -- and contribute to -- my new fun website
 "Updating Cybertimes: It's Time to Bring Our Culture into Cyberspace"
             http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php