Re: Parade ideas

Jeff Capehart <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 5 Aug 2006 22:59:21 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Allan and everyone:

A lot of interesting ideas, and I agree we can probably go with the
traditional float and just decorate it orange/blue and do the full "go
gators" theme.

We've got the magnetic decals.  Those have the Gator Nation theme,
the GatorRadio.org website, and the GARC logo.

Maybe someone can get a whistle, dress as Mister 2-bits, and whistle some
morse code messages.

If we're doing audio, we will need an amplifier and big speakers and
something to power it all.  Anyone have something that would work?

Also, maybe this is the year to cut the Gator mouth and go for the hinged
jaws on the Gator so he'll open and close his mouth as the trailer is
pulled along.

OK all the volunteers with great ideas... who wants to take charge and
coordinate this whole thing?   Step right up!   This is a student run
organization right?

-Jeff