Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Veteran's Memorial Park Carolina Chickadee
From: Irene Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Aug 2006 22:05:05 -0400

I had a great time birding at the park this morning, in large part because of a chance meeting with Todd Arcos, who has excellent birding skills.  Of the several Carolina Chickadee shots we took, I like the one below best, taken by Todd with my camera.

http://www.pbase.com/skimmer/image/65800010

Irene Hernandez
Redington Shores, FL