Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Viera Wetlands-8/29/06
From: "Thomas J. Dunkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:34:35 EDT

Hey Everybirdy,

  Just a quick note.  While it was not my intention  to bird today, I had and
hour or so to kill early this afternoon while in  Melbourne, so off to Viera
I went!  Noteable species:
20+ Blue-winged Teal, not as many were apparent as the other  day.
1 Black Tern (south click pond)
1 Caspian Tern (on the dike between 1 and  3(?)
1 male Northern Harrier  It was certainly a welcomed sight  gliding over the
impoundments and out to the south fields.

See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton
Titusville,  Florida
_www.pbase.com/boidpikchas_ (http://www.pbase.com/boidpikchas)