Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Pea Turkey ?
From: KENNETH TRACEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:38:48 -0700

Hello,

While traveling along Plathe Road, just west of Little Road, in New Port Richey, Pasco County, this morning, I saw a Peacock herding in 3 Wild Turkey females.

I do not know if a hybrid is possible by these two species but the male Peafowl was apparently trying to add to his harem.

Ken Tracey
New Port Richey