Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Memorial service for Jack Dozier
From: John Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:36:08 +0000

A memorial service for Jack Dozier is scheduled for Saturday, September 9 (details below).  It will be an occasion to say farewell to our friend, and an opportunity to share any rememberances of one of Florida's more colorful birders.  The gathering will be on the beach in front of Fred & Libby Menger's Bald Pt home, so please dress casual.  Afterwards, everyone is invited to enjoy some food & drink at the Menger's as we celebrate Jack's life.