]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BEST-L Home

BEST-L  September 2006

BEST-L September 2006

FW: Follow up on voicemail- Ecomagination Challenge

Steve Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>

Steve Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:14:58 -0400

Your chance to be a TV star...
Dr. Stephen R. Humphrey, Director of Academic Programs,
School of Natural Resources and Environment,
Box 116455, 103 Black Hall, University of Florida
Gainesville, FL  32611-6455  USA
Tel. 352-392-9230, Fax 352-392-9748
 <http://snre.ufl.edu/> http://snre.ufl.edu
  _____