Skip repetitive navigational links

Cool Product At CRLA Conference

Laurie Hazard <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:53:59 -0400

text/plain

Hi All,

  My colleague has a product calles Tutor Revue. It's a "script" of interactive role-plays for training tutors. She's sold a few at the conference and she's gotten great feedback. Her name is Karin Winnard. The great thing about the product is that it has "ready made" role-plays in a book, so you don't have to create them yourself when your stressed preparing for tutor training. In any case, check it out, I saw some brochures on the table in the lobby.

Best,

Laurie

________________________________

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on behalf of SUBSCRIBE LRNASST-L Kathy Kroll
Sent: Tue 5/30/2006 2:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: comparative salary information

Dear Colleagues,

I'm searching for comparative salary information for Learning Center
staff, especially from benchmark institutions with Purdue University, West
Lafayette IN.
As a point of reference, all staff have masters degrees and approximately
20 years of service. Responsibilities generally include nine contact
class hours weekly. They are responsible for two preparations on average,
all curricululm development, conferences with students, 10 walk-in hours
weekly, and approximately 5 hours a semester delivering workshops etc.
Currently they are paid from 25K to 30K for a 10 month contract.

If you will contact me directly, I'd be glad to send information I
gathered on LC director salaries in 2002

If anyone knows where there is current published information on LC
salaries, I'd also appreciate knowing that. Here's the only published
information that I'm aware of and it's very outdated now.

National College Learning Center Associations 1996 resource Directory.
10-20K - 5%
20-30K - 26%
30-40K - 34%
40-50K - 13%
>50K - 15%

I'm also glad to gather any information that is sent to me and distribute
it to the list.

Thanks,
Kathy

Kathleen D. Kroll