Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Computer lab policies and procedures

"Griffith, Carolyn" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:19:18 -0500

text/plain

We have had a problem in the past with the computers in our lab. We
started kicking them off the computer if there was someone waiting to
use a computer for academic work. It is a constant monitoring for us as
staff. One of the problems we have is our computers are limited in
number, five, so we can't afford for students to be playing around so to
speak.
It is not as bad as it was a year ago. The students have gotten the word
that we are spot checking to see what is on their monitors. We have to
pass the computers to use the restrooms so that gives us a reason to be
constantly walking by.