Skip repetitive navigational links
Next (less recent) in topic | Previous (more recent) in topic
Next (less recent) by same author | Previous (more recent) by same author

Re: Eight Week DE Courses During Long Semesters Linked to Subsequent Core Curriculum Courses?

"Fee, Andree" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:31:25 -0400

text/plain

We at Chesapeake College in Maryland are thinking about something
similar. Any information about successful programs of this type would be
appreciated!
Specifically, has the 8+8 model helped with retention of these students?

Thanks,

Andree C. Fee, D.Ed.
Associate Professor of Developmental English and Reading
Chesapeake College
Wye Mills, MD