LISTSERV Archives

ER-QUERY Home

ER-QUERY  November 2006

ER-QUERY November 2006

Re: Query Studio Labs

Jim Folks <[log in to unmask]>

Enterprise Reporting Query Studio Users <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:27:40 -0500

text/plain

Navitsky, Karen wrote:

>* * * * * * You have received this email because you currently have
>security to Query Studio * * * * * *

>Studio have been scheduled for the Spring 07 term.  During this time,
>you can focus on creating/editing your queries, receiving/providing
>"peer to peer" assistance and asking the questions that will help you
>make your Query Studio development time more productive.
>
>The first two Query Studio Labs in the coming months are:
>
>Query Studio Lab - Financial Focus
>Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 1:30-4:30 PM at the Bridges Computer Lab
>
>Query Studio Lab - HR Focus
>Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 1:30-4:30 PM at the Bridges Computer Lab
>
>There are 30 seats available at the Bridges Computer Lab.  You are
>welcome to come and go as you need to.  However, if you are going to
>attend, please let me know a couple of things to that I can prepare
>properly:
>
>1. Which session do you want to attend?
>
>2. Please tell me your specific questions or areas of concern.  This way
>I can research the issues and contact individuals who can provide
>direction and assistance where needed.
>
>Please feel free to contact me if you have any comments or questions.
>
>Thanks, Karen
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Karen Navitsky, Coordinator
>Training and Organizational Development
>Office of Human Resource Services
>University of Florida
>P.O. Box 115006
>Gainesville, FL 32611-5000
>Phone: (352) 392-4626
>Fax: (352) 392-1055

I do not know if you received my request, but I would like to attend the
lab on January 11th.
Thank you

Jim Folks

--
JIM FOLKS
IJQC / QTP

Let every nation know,
whether it wishes us well or ill,
that we shall pay any price,
bear any burden, meet any hardship,
support any friend, oppose any foe,
to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
John F. Kennedy 1-20-1961