LISTSERV Archives

ER-QUERY Home

ER-QUERY  November 2006

ER-QUERY November 2006

Query Studio Labs

"Navitsky, Karen" <[log in to unmask]>

Enterprise Reporting Query Studio Users <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:31:43 -0500

text/plain

* * * * * * You have received this email because you currently have
security to Query Studio * * * * * *

Studio have been scheduled for the Spring 07 term.  During this time,
you can focus on creating/editing your queries, receiving/providing
"peer to peer" assistance and asking the questions that will help you
make your Query Studio development time more productive.

The first two Query Studio Labs in the coming months are:

Query Studio Lab - Financial Focus
Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 1:30-4:30 PM at the Bridges Computer Lab

Query Studio Lab - HR Focus
Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 1:30-4:30 PM at the Bridges Computer Lab

There are 30 seats available at the Bridges Computer Lab.  You are
welcome to come and go as you need to.  However, if you are going to
attend, please let me know a couple of things to that I can prepare
properly:

1. Which session do you want to attend?

2. Please tell me your specific questions or areas of concern.  This way
I can research the issues and contact individuals who can provide
direction and assistance where needed.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any comments or questions.

Thanks, Karen
Karen Navitsky, Coordinator
Training and Organizational Development
Office of Human Resource Services