]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ER-QUERY Home

ER-QUERY  November 2006

ER-QUERY November 2006

Re: Query Studio Labs (Out of the office )

Cindy Weinbrecht <[log in to unmask]>

Enterprise Reporting Query Studio Users <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:32:40 -0500

text/plain

I will be out of the office Tuesday November 21st and I will return
November 27th.  If you need immediate assistance, please call the the
main office number, 273-5398 or email our listserv at
[log in to unmask]  Otherwise, I will return
your message when I return.  Have a Great Day.

Thanks.