Skip repetitive navigational links

reading lab software

Lisa Osborne <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:50:30 -0400

text/plain

Hello all:

I am looking for a reading software package that we can use with
prospective college students with a view to improve their reading skills
before they actually enroll. The idea is to have these students work
independently using the software with minimal contact with a reading
tutor. Presently we use the Reading Strategies (EDL) by Steck Vaughn for
those who are already enrolled. Does anybody have a system like this in
place and if so, what do you charge each student.

Lisa Osborne