Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Electronic Real Estate Records
From: "Sorlien, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:03:23 -0700

Subject: RE: [RM] Electronic Real Estate Records

The Town of Parker has been doing eRecording of most of our documents
with Douglas County since May, 2005.  You could contact Nancy Sotomayer
in the Recording Division for answers to specific questions that you
might have.  Her number is 303-668-3060.

Susan Sorlien, CMC
Deputy Town Clerk
Town of Parker, CO