Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Notice of Termination of the Legal Hold
From: "Worthington, Terrance" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:26:42 -0500

I want to thank everyone that provided some good suggestions on how to
create a Legal Hold Policy.  I have another question for the group.  Do
anyone have a template that I can use which notifies affective
department that the legal hold has been terminated. Lastly, I am also
looking for a template for listing the type of documents affected by the
Legal Hold.

Terrance Worthington
Records Manager
212-916-5757 office

917-538-4660 mobile
[log in to unmask] <BLOCKED::mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

List archives at