Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Flash Drives
From: "Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:34:02 -0500

Hey Jerry,

I tell you what - I didn't really understand what I was getting myself
into taking this job!  Boy is there A LOT to do!  Challenging, yes; fun,
most of the time.  I sure do miss the "city" though - the shopping here
leaves much to be desired!

Hope all is well with you and the Atlanta crew.  Say hi to everyone for
me.