Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Storage of tapes and other media - A Bit OT
From: Gerard Nicol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Dec 2006 15:16:18 -0500

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 10:40:27 -0600, Allen, Doug <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Unfortunately, there is the occasional vendor, like the one from
>Australia who demonstrates that he is not well qualified to represent
>his organization to those to whom he might most like to "sell".

Douglas,

We have a saying in Australia. "Play the ball and not the man".

Your post is pointless; it does not speak to the point and is simply a
personal attack on me.

My question remains. What would RMs look for in a data protection ventor?

I think the expression is the US is "crap or get off the pot".

Gerard