Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Define Taxonomy
From: Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:21:15 -0700

Personal observation has been that after every election, regardless of who
wins, the government tacks on additoinsl percentages to transactions and
other things that result, ultimately as a tax on me. :)

Good luck,

Chris Flynn

>From: Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Define Taxonomy
>Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:55:17 -0800
>All the dictionary definitions for "taxonomy" I am finding refer to
>scientific classification of organisms. Is there a definition for the IT
>or RIM use of the word?
>Nolene Sherman | Director of Records Management | Standard Pacific Homes
>List archives at

Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered
by Pandora

List archives at