Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: retention research
From: Laura Boldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:39:02 -0800

I'm in the process of using Zasio software to research citations for
general accounting and finance documents.  I'm finding that I'm getting
very few hits.  Is this common?  I think so, but I just wanted to ask a
group of people who have more experience researching retention periods
than I do.
Laura Boldt

List archives at