Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: SAA RMRT newsletter now available
From: Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:41:51 -0600

Gerald,  Here's another answer to your simple question.  Review the
article in "The Records Manager" and I'm still waiting for my critique.

Steve Petersen CRM
Records Manager
Rockwell Collins Inc
319.295.5244

Russell D James <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
12/04/2006 03:19 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
[RM] SAA RMRT newsletter now available

The Fall 2006 edition of "The Records Manager," the resurrected newsletter
of the Society of American Archivists records manager roundtable is now
temporarily available at the following url until our webmaster can place
it
on the RMRT website.

http://www.geocities.com/russelldjames/trmtemp.pdf

Sometime next week, the newsletter will be moved the SAA RMRT site at:
http://archives.syr.edu/saarmrt/