Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Thank you and Farewell
From: "Snudden, Bonnie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:30:04 -0700

I am retiring at the end of this month and I am required to remove this from my email account. So I want to thank you all.
I have enjoyed this listserv tremendously, I have met great people, and the sharing of great information and learnings have enabled me to be better at what I do and who I am.  I am recommending  this listserv to my replacement and wish you all the very best this holiday season.
Again Thank you and I wish you all the best in your careers, keep knocking on those doors of opportunity.