]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FFC-L Home

FFC-L  2007

FFC-L 2007

FCC hearing on Monday: last call for carpool

Gavin Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Gavin Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:41:24 -0400

text/plain

Florida Free Culture
< http://uf.freeculture.org/ >

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS:
To leave this list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   signoff FFC-L

JOIN THE DISCUSSION:
To join the discussion list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   subscribe FFC-DISCUS-L