Going to the Music Law Conference?

Gavin Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Feb 2007 01:01:58 -0500

text/plain

Florida Free Culture
< http://uf.freeculture.org/ >

Are you planning to go to the Music Law Conference this Saturday? If so,
please email me. I'm making a list of everyone attending so they can
pick a time and place to meet up. Just drop me a line at: [log in to unmask]

Also, there are a lot of activities of interest this week -- even more
than were in my last email. See the list here:

http://uf.freeculture.org/2007/02/07/activities-of-interest-this-week/

Gavin Baker
Vice President, Florida Free Culture

P.S. Did anyone go MEISA's film tonight? How was it?

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS:
To leave this list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   signoff FFC-L

JOIN THE DISCUSSION:
To join the discussion list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   subscribe FFC-DISCUS-L