FFC-L 2007

Exec meeting and Open Access event

John Li <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:17:25 -0500

text/plain

Florida Free Culture
< http://uf.freeculture.org/ >

Exec Meeting

We'll be having an exec meeting on Monday, Feb 12th (aka tomorrow) at
6:30pm in room 289 of the Reitz Union. If you'd like to get involved
with Florida Free Culture, please join us! The agenda for the meeting is on
the wiki: http://uf.freeculture.org/wiki/2007-02-12

Officers: if you're unable to make it, please let me know.

---

Open Access event

Thursday, Feb 15th is the National Day of Action for Open Access.  We
have put together a panel which will be discussing Open Access issues at
7:00pm in CSE room E221.

We will also be tabling in the Reitz Union on the same day from 10:00am
til 3:00pm. Come out if can!

More info here: http://www.taxpayeraccess.org/media/Release07-0201.html

Thanks,
Nile