]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FFC-L Home

FFC-L  2007

FFC-L 2007

Upcoming Events for Florida Free Culture

Jared Allen <[log in to unmask]>

Jared Allen <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:29:03 -0500

text/plain

Florida Free Culture
< http://uf.freeculture.org/ >

Florida Free Culture
< http://uf.freeculture.org/ >

This email is a reminder for the four different events we're hosting
this week. Hope to see you and your friends at all of them!

1. Free Your PC [Monday, January 22, 10:00am-3:00pm]
Reitz Union Colonnade
Bring your laptop to the Colonnade and let us install FREE software to
keep your computer safe. Free virus scan, productivity software, games,
music, and more. Plus, free information about your rights online. Come
free your PC! (We also do Mac!)

2. FFC First Meeting of Spring '07 [Monday, January 22, 6:30pm-8:00pm]
Reitz Union Rm. 121
Join us for FREE FOOD and learn about Free Culture, our activities this
year, and opportunities for involvement.

3. CopyNight Gainesville [Wednesday, January 24, 7:00pm - 10:00pm]
Tim and Terry's (restaurant): 1417 NW 1st Ave, Gainesville, FL
(Tim and Terry's is the purple house behind the Target Copy on
University Ave.)
CopyNight is a monthly social gathering for people interested in
restoring balance to copyright law. We meet over drinks in cities across
North America. It's free to attend, all ages are welcome, and the
discussion is open. If you're interested in copyright reform, you should
come to CopyNight.

4. Linux Installfest [Saturday, January 27, 11:00am - 3:00pm]
Reitz Union room B60
Curious about Linux? Want to try it out without installing it? Want help
installing Linux or troubleshooting problems? Come to Florida Free
Culture's campus Linux installfest. Meet other students who use Linux
and get free tech support. Also, there's free food!

For more information: http://uf.freeculture.org

See you this week,
Jared Allen
Secretary, Florida Free Culture

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS:
To leave this list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   signoff FFC-L

JOIN THE DISCUSSION:
To join the discussion list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   subscribe FFC-DISCUS-L