Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2007

GRADSTUDENT-L 2007

September 20: UF Graduate Student Council Meeting

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:40:46 -0400

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date: 20 September 2007

To: All UF Graduate Students

From: Hannah Vander Zanden
            UF Graduate Student Council Secretary

RE: UF Graduate Student Council Meets 20 September 2007

Please join the UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) at our first general
meeting of the fall semester on Thursday, 20 September 2007 at 6:15 p.m. in
the Florida Gym (Room 230).

The agenda items for next week's meeting include: a welcome from Dean
Frierson and Associate Dean Gerhardt, updates on the Bill of Rights and
graduate student summer library use, status of travel grants, an upcoming
social, and appointments for open positions (see website for more
information). Refreshments will be available at 6:15 p.m and the meeting
will commence at 6:30 p.m. Please come a few minutes early to sign in.

GSC department representatives are required to attend our monthly meetings
to maintain their department's eligibility to participate in the travel
grant program. The GSC serves to voice the needs and concerns of UF graduate
students and acts as a link between the administration, the student
government, and graduate students.

For more information, visit the website at http://grove.ufl.edu/~gsc/wp/.
If you have any questions, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or the GSC
President, Ranaldo Allen at [log in to unmask]

Thanks, and we hope to see you there!